1/23/13

Letterman

When I first learned about being a football filmer, I had the question of whether or not I would get a letterman. The answer? Yes. It was ordered the week after the last football game/the week before Thanksgiving.

Today, it arrived. We ran down to the field house after the final bell to receive our babies.

Now, before you think I'm completely crazy for getting a letterman mere months before graduating, just know that I thought about this long & hard. Even as we were walking into the field house, I was worried that I had made the wrong decision. I now know that I didn't.

If you know me, then you know that I hate money. I hate how dependent we must be on it, but that's another rant for another time. The point of me saying all this is that I did in fact think about this. My parents were in support either way, &, that discussing it with quite a few people, I decided to go for it.
So, here's my high school letterman.

No comments:

Post a Comment