1/28/13

Lip Dub

Back in December, the day before the world was supposed to end, my high school filmed our first lip dub.

It started back in October when my yearbook teacher saw the McKinney High School Lip Dub. She showed our principal, & he took it from there by planning it with some of the student leaders in our school + the Career Center.

Leading up to it, I don't think many people (including myself) were excited about it. Once we were getting in place, though, it began to get exciting. They stopped the recording (as you can see) so that we could all book it down there to get into the pep rally scene.

Also, how cool is it that, after just being uploaded a few weeks, it already has over 6,000 views?




You can see me on the left at 2:03. I'm right after the bowling sign with a camera in my face. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment