3/4/13

Monthly Music

last friday night, 3/1

My memory sucks. Possibly more than it should at 17. Because of this, I try to find every way that I can to document my life. This blog is part of that, but that's another blog post for another day. One of the things that I like to do is keep track of what music I'm listening to.

At the beginning of each month, I make a new playlist on YouTube to keep track of what songs I'm obsessed with, what random videos I find, etc. This last month, February 2013, I saved a wide variety of videos: new songs I'd heard, songs my dad used to play, a Q&A live stream from Jefferson + Alyssa Bethke, & random Jimmy Kimmel videos.

You can view the playlist here. Check it out. Let me know what you think. Know that I'm always looking for new music to listen to, but also know that I'm not a fan of rap or being screamed at.

-r

No comments:

Post a Comment