3/12/13

The Host


Once upon a time, I was obsessed with Twilight. Not hardcore, but I was definitely a fan. Being the good little fan I was, I had to read Stephenie Meyer's other book, The Host. Also amazing. So, when my best friend called me last night and announced that we were going to meet Stephenie Meyer today, the middle schooler in me freaked out.

She picked me up right after she finished her classes today & we headed down to the Barnes & Noble by NorthPark. It. Was. Packed. We got there around 2 & hung out in the Starbucks for a little bit. They called our group to be lined up, which is where the waiting really began. After about two hours, we finally reached the end (top picture). If you look hard, you can see Jake Abel & Max Irons at the table on the far left. I somehow forgot to take pictures of them where you could actually SEE them. My bad.

The sad part: my 16GB iPhone has been full for months (the thought of going through my pictures is intimidating), so it has been acting up for a while. SO I didn't get a picture with Stephenie. BUT I got her autograph, & that is all that really matters to me. The autographs on the poster belong to Max Irons & Jake Abel.

I'm still shocked. It all happened so fast. Middle school me is still freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment