4/19/13

Accepted


Yesterday I received my acceptance letter to study at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago this fall. I don't think I will ever get over the shock of this. I was not expecting to get into the Chicago campus on my first try, but I did! That being said, in about four months I will make my way 900+ miles away from the only home I have ever known to study the Word + communications at this amazing school.

Ecstatic to finally know where God has me going? DEFINITELY. Ecstatic to be leaving my family I so dearly love? Definitely NOT. It will be extraordinarily difficult, but I know that if God could get me into this school, He will get me through it.

Dear Rachel, We are delighted to inform you that your application for enrollment at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago has been approved for the fall semester of 2013. <--- the sentence I have to keep reading in case I misread it or the wording has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment